Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wake me up before you go go

So much for my new regime of get up early, do the domestics followed by an industrious morning of painting.  I did get up early, performed ablutions then went back to bed and fell asleep.  Oh no.

I was all excited about a lovely new painting I have to produce but found I only have giant or tiny canvasses.  I need some inbetweens.  I would go out and get just one in order to start new daubs but I am just too tired and anyway Mr Smith has me on waiting for wine delivery duty.  Not new wine - oh no we are far too poor, but old wine that he didn't sell so it's coming home then going out to someone else.  All far too complicated for me but I am sitting here motionless waiting for the wineman.

I'm off wine these days.  I am tee-total which is a bit odd for me.  I just cannot think of anything more revolting than booze.  My liver is having a well earned rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment