Monday, January 30, 2012

Lost and found

I was looking for a bit of free publicity for my art in the Caribbean so I donated a teeny weeny painting to a charity fundraiser. Last night it was auctioned for an embarrassingly huge amount of money. I hope all are happy; I certainly am. Let's hope I stay flavoursome til my next visit.

I am so stupidly tired I keep doing daft things. Looking like a zombie I went to Kingston to get my photos developed. I only got half of them done although I thought I'd selected them all. Then I went to get Mad Carina a birthday card and lost my purse. Oh no, what a nightmare. Went back to shop and found purse. Then I lost the car. And I keep falling asleep.

Mr Smith hasn't been here all day. I think he goes to his new office these days. What glorious bliss. At long last normal service has been resumed.

No comments:

Post a Comment