Friday, January 13, 2012

Whistle stop tour

Well that was a mighty quick dash to the sea and back. How I had enough time to acquire a hangover is a mystery ... But I did.

The Edward Burra exhibition in Chichester is superbly good and I recommend you pop in if you are going that way. I timed my visit carfully so I would have exactly 20 minutes but someone fell out of their wheelchair outside the ladies and I was required to assist their carer in righting them. I went to get some proper help. I am highly suspicious this person was quite able to walk but just didn't choose to. This good deed meant I had all of ten minutes to whizz round the gallery but I still enjoyed it and will go again.

So tomorrow I am off for two weeks of sheer heaven on the little paradise island of Nevis. Be jealous, very jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment