Friday, April 20, 2012

Suddenly flavoursome

The crack in the wall of my bedroom at the sea was deemed no big deal by all parties and, having bribed the surveyor, it will be mended and paid for by the management company. Oh wow.
I love my seaside flat and I am not sure I am entirely ready to leave it. Perhaps something will go wrong and the buyers will pull out. Mr Smith would be terribly cross. I wouldn't mind all that much.

My new job is lovely. I really am queen and my subjects are most charming. I have my own office and absolutely nothing to do except be nice and smiley. I would pay to do this job.
Mind you nobody has arrived yet, just a few spooky white phone boxes that look like they have landed from another planet.

I had my nails done then went to the hairdressers today. How spoilt!

I have been offered another job working on an Olympic project. The high jump or synchronised swimming? No it's another big art project and it is very exciting. I already love the sound of it. I just cannot believe anyone would want to employ little old me. Perhaps I am not quite as pants as Mr Smith thinks. Just because I am not brilliant at ironing or washing up doesn't mean I can't run a big art project. I mean look at the Queen, she doesn't do any housework at all and she can rule a whole kingdom and some commonwealth bits too.

No comments:

Post a Comment