Thursday, April 5, 2012

Mrs Smith Super Sleuth

I finished a painting, wheeeee, zipperdidee. Only sixteen more to go. Actually I have nearly finished another one too. It's a jungle factory at the end of my garden. I might get painting number 2 finished today then I can add more to 3, 4 or 5.

I went shopping yesterday in Asda. It was vile: screaming kids, horrible people, big queues and it all gave me a headache. I think I will leave this task to Mr Smith in the future even if he has a tendency to come back with only half the things. I will live without wild coriander and salsify if it means not visiting a supermarket. When I got home I had to eat all my shopping especially some particularly delicious chocolate biscuits and hot cross buns and shortbread and crisps that were on special offer - ooh they were nice. It wasn't so much greed as curiosity.

I don't know what has happened to Valentina, our new pregnant-with-twins neighbour. She arrived one day then disappeared. She hasn't been anywhere near the house for three weeks and I wonder if she has been kidnapped. Her twins are due next week. Apparently she is the mistress of some Russian millionaire here in London. A woman wearing sunglasses was sitting in a car parked outside my house for ages yesterday. But then it was sunny and I think her kid was having a piano lesson in the house opposite. A man was stalking me around the supermarket but I managed to shake him off; I had to do some really complicated aisle changes and totally lost my way round my list. Anyway, I am super suspicious now.

No comments:

Post a Comment