Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I've started so I'll finish

It's raining - oh good, that means no hula hooping in the garden, or gardening. I will go swimming like a duck. I mean, they don't mind the rain rather than I will glide along serenely whilst my feet paddle furiously beneath me. I think something a bit more froglike will be me.

I am not working ... Project is still postponed. Now due to start on Thursday which is mighty inconvenient as I am due to see a surveyor at my seaside flat about a big crack down my bedroom wall on Thursday. However, being in two places at once is something I am quite good at so I will somehow manage both warehouse and crack inspection all on one day. The crack has never worried me but prospective buyers are screaming so I thought I had better get it looked at.

Maybe I will finish a painting this week. I have one which is confusing me so I have just put it on hold but maybe if I give it my all I will conquer it. At least Mr Smith hasn't been to inspect and asked that awful nagging question "Why have you started something new before getting anything finished?" No idea, I was wondering the same thing myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment