Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Chop my head off ... Please.

New theory about my ghastly headaches... I think they are fuelled by chocolate. With it being Easter I have rather overdone the brown stuff recently. My head still hurts but a bit less today. These vile headaches only ever last for three days so this should be the final bit then I can move again rather than carefully sit in the same position holding my brain in place all day long which I can assure you is absolutely no fun at all. Maybe it will shift by this afternoon because I am getting mighty bored with this. "Come to a lovely party". Oh how kind, I would love to but sadly I have to put my head in a vice today.

Oh, an email has come flooding in from BT people. So it looks like I am working for them .... But not yet. Oh, we are all going to Lewisham.... Lewisham? Where's that? It sounds the sort of place where people get shot. I will tidy my underpants drawer before I go there. I want to know I am leaving my affairs in order before I undertake such a dangerous mission.

Mr Smith has decreed I am to tidy my desk. Oh God. This is a good day's work. There has been a slight attitude of "Where shall we put this? Ah the desk looks a good place." The result is a Kilamanjaro arrangement of stationery, socks, bills, receipts, bank statements, letters of great importance, paint pots, plants, broken things and hairbrushes. That knicker drawer is going to have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment