Friday, April 13, 2012

New things

I may have sold my flat. There are two interested parties and they are both offering super duper money. Oh this is brill. Belt tightening over, what shall I buy?

First purchase - packing boxes, bubble wrap and tape. Then off to the seaside to start packing it all up. Actually, maybe I should wait til the people have actually agreed to buy it. No, I am too excited and I love packing things.

Oh, by the way, it did rain and thunder late yesterday so maybe that weather forecast was right after all. Not sure about the tunnel vision or whatever it was, I don't think I had that.

Ooooh so exciting lots of parcels have arrived, luckily just as Mr Smith has gone out to get his hair cut. These are all Internet buys made before I realised I was poor. My new Hoopla hoop has arrived and it's lovely - all pink and stripey; shame I can't hula. I will try harder. All my new paints have just come - Oh no, we are off to the seaside but I want to paint now. New equipment is just so lovely. A new seaside house will be even more lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment