Monday, April 2, 2012

Worm catching

Feeling all super enthusiastic I went swimming very early. The pool was full of Judith Big Bra and the keenies, some of whom I am convinced used to be Olympic swimmers. After a while they all left, probably having completed their miles in half an hour. I fatly ploughed on celebrating my solitary state, feeling at one with the chlorine.

I made bread; it's very doughy. I did the ironing; it looks a bit crumpled. Add bitty hoovering, smeary washing up and streaky dusting and you will understand why I am not gardening; I am fatigued from all those other badly done tasks. Maybe I will have an afternoon nap.

Telephone boxes is on hold for a bit. It's all got a teeny bit delayed. Good, more time to play and paint pictures and not be hassled by anything more taxing than Mr Smith and the customers (our sons). I'm beginning to enjoy this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment