Saturday, June 30, 2012

While the cat's away

You know you are watching too much telly when you have ad breaks in your dreams.  Britains watch on average six hours a day.  Does this include people who have the tv on constantly as background noise?  Anyway, I am probably nearing the ghastly six wasted hours but then some of them were willing the Beautiful Federer on to win his match, only just.  Without me he may have lost like Nadal did yesterday whilst I was trying to find the new seaside place on Coast.  Amazingly, by some weird co-incidence I did.  It just happened to be Kent and, what do you know, there it was right between Winchelsea and Dover.  Oooh look we're on the telly.  But my new res is to watch less goggle box.

I am being super healthy with Mr Smith away.  I have been swimming, drinking green tea instead of wine (for breakfast) and I am eating sensible food like salad and pineapple and the best part of a carton of Ben & Jerry's ice cream ... Phish Food if you are interested.  That was a reward for doing almost everything on my HTL (Herculean Task List) inc. cleaning the silver.  My priority now is to actually finish two paintings.  I may be late tonight, don't wait up.  Oh they're all away - how convenient.

We have a mouse in the house and he is SO sweet with a little brown face and a white front and gorgeous huge ears and adorable little beady eyes.  I set a trap and watched him carefully extract the cheese and run away before it got him - so clever.  I shall call him Oscar and hope he's gay as I so don't want his wife and kids moving in.





No comments:

Post a Comment