Friday, June 1, 2012

Painting the town red ... and white & blue

I had a very interesting afternoon, when I wasn't stuck in a monumental traffic jam, visiting the art supplies stores of London.  They all know me.  Well, that is they all know of BTArtbox and were delighted to meet the technician... so would I if I were them.  I assured them all in turn I would be sending artists to them for supplies.  What they don't know is they will be far too lazy to go.  One tries.  I then paid the congestion charge and whizzed back through the City.  Why on earth I tried to avoid it I don't know.  Me and many a smelly over-emissioning white van were completely chocker over Tower Bridge. However, I have to say London does look well bunted in readiness for the Jubilee.  School children seem to be having a great time dressing up as queens .... so to speak.... Quite jolly.


No comments:

Post a Comment