Friday, June 29, 2012

Itchy and scratchy

I have been cleaning. Firstly I bathed the dog and gave him a rather bad haircut. Then I tackled my bedroom and bathroom which look splendiferous and smell .... a bit strange. I think it's the alien smell of clean. Now to tackle the rest of the house. I am now quite pleased Mr Smith is buying such a small place in Kent. It is only just worth buying a hoover like people who have a teeny weeny bit of grass outside their home and have a mower.

Oh how I hate Wandsworth parking permit department. I am off there again today, this time with the Schedule of Motor Insurance rather than the Certificate of Motor Insurance that I had to beg from Aviva on bended knee and threat of tears. Then they sent the wrong thing. How idiotic is that. It isn't even for my car which is a good little car with all the right paperwork; it is for those customers of ours, the kids.

I have the most awful bites on my ankles. They are driving me insane. Extra flea powder for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment