Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Nearing the end

Gosh, I thought I was tired a couple of days ago .... I am now in bed for the morning trying to relax but actually all I can think about is a particularly awful telephone box that will not take the varnish and has gone all streaky and mottled. Basically I have ruined it. Nobody seems to mind too much except me. It was awful when it arrived and it is now more awful. On the other hand I have managed some really good restoration jobs so all is not lost i.e. my job. Mr Smith is chortling away because since selling my seaside flat it has done nothing but torrentially storm and all the roads to the south coast and between Bognor to Portsmouth are flooded. I actually feel sorry for the new owners ... Not he. Today we prepare for tomorrow's party. Then we wave goodbye to all our boxes as they go on the streets - a bit like me if I don't get some money!

No comments:

Post a Comment