Monday, June 25, 2012

No lazing on a Sunday afternoon

Mandi, our Big Ben girl, was on tv yesterday morning promoting the BTArtboxes. She did a grand job with the gorgeous Ben Shine sitting on the big red telephone box sofa. I met up with her and fellow artists in Covent Garden and we went on a Box Hunt. This was the most lovely way to spend a sunny Sunday afternoon mooching around the capital taking photos of ourselves and admiring our handiwork (or rather their handiwork).

  Mr Smith and I are undecided on what to do about buying a nasty little pokey seaside property. Part of me just wants to give in and let him just buy the damned thing but then I am worried I will find something much nicer next week. The bottom line is it is just too small along with the worry that I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment