Sunday, June 10, 2012

All that glisters

Work is completely bonkers. The head honcho came in and had a look at the telephone boxes and asked me to get varnishing. I will need some help. I will need some varnish. Oh all things shiny. Now we are panicking about putting these beautiful works of art on the streets of London to be destroyed. Each one needs a keeper who guards and sleeps beside it. I am not volunteering! Ooooh goody two lovely things in the diary today. I am going to a hat sale and then Mad Carina is coming to tea. I wonder if I have time to make cupcakes? The Apprentice son got himself packed and ready for France, got his passport and ticket then found he'd got the wrong day. He is actually going today. Au Revoir. I will miss you. So will the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment