Saturday, June 23, 2012

The search is on

Mr Smith is dragging me off to the Kent coast once more dear friends in order to find his new residence. Well, that is OUR new seaside retreat. He never quite entered into the spirit of West Sussex with the property there always being very much mine with him being the guest. I am expecting great hoovering on his part though the property will be small so there shouldn't be much. I put my foot down at a bungalow; just not moi. I am looking for something right on the sea. Today should be rewarding although I have squirrelled away my money into an interest account with terrible punishments should you try to get it out. I am so looking forward to him finding out. At the Dorchester do the other night I inadvertently bought a tv in the auction. Well, I think it's a tv. I haven't the faintest idea. I either have an amazing bargain on a surround sound home cinema saving about a grand or I have a smelly little music centre. God knows. I don't know how to find out. Oh well, I will pay and smile and all will be well. It seems a bit odd as I remember it not reaching the reserve price. Obviously little things like that don't matter and you still get lumbered with a load of electronic gear you don't want. I had better buy a house to put it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment