Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tetchy Etchy

Mr Smith is a very obedient sort of chap and I have told him to put in an offer for the pokey little seaside flat in Kent. Even though I said this in a very small voice, I know he will be onto it in a trice thus allowing no time for someone else to rush in and get it first.  Mmmm.  Oh well, time to start watching all those tv makeover shows to see what not to do.  Having sold all the furniture with my flat I will have fun shopping for new stuff .... in small sizes.

Today I am painting but I am finding it rather tricky.  Somehow the paint and brushes are ganging up against me, I can't remember what any of the plants look like and the whole thing is making me feel cross.  Maybe I will start a new one and come back to that one at a later date.  I do this often.  Mr Smith is off golfing in France this weekend so I am planning a mega paintathon whilst he is away.  I am actually quite excited.





No comments:

Post a Comment