Saturday, June 2, 2012

Accidental happenings

There are really annoying infuriating things in life such as itchy scratchy things, tunes that get stuck on your brain, buzzy things, next door's kids/mower, jingles, awful mobile phone ringtones inc crazy frog, most ads .... then there is the man at work who is SO demanding that no answer however comprehensive is ever good enough. It's ok because we also have a woman suffering from the same syndrome. I have brilliantly paired them off. Tonight I waved them a fond farewell as they drove off into the sunset together. Admittedly he was only giving her a lift to the station but should their car accidentally be smashed into a billion pieces by a runaway south eastern locomotive with brake failure on the way I would give praise and thanks to the God of relief from all things annoying.

Have a happy Jubilee. I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment