Thursday, November 15, 2012

They're back

The travellers are returned from Cypress. I have only seen one son so far, the Apprentice who was off very early to his apprentice electrician job in West London.  How was your brother? I enquired. "His usual self."  Oh I see.  Why must the Best Boy go out of his way to piss everyone off?  I suppose he behaves better on set.  I don't suppose a talking to will make the slightest difference.

Sensible Alison's children are far worse than mine.  Odd, hopeless, bossy and rude.  Miss Bossy is much the best.  Odd is seriously odd but holds down a job which is surprising.  Hopeless is just thick and disorganised with a dope habit a bit like the Best Boy who at least has good work ethic.  Rude is clever.  He is at Leeds University reading engineering but he is unutterably vile to his mother.  My children are much nicer than that.

I am now in turmoil about my website.  I think I might have to call in reinforcements .... To kill the awful web designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment