Monday, November 19, 2012

Rival Homes

I painted the bathroom white but it looks awful.  It needs about ten coats to cover the awful vinyl wallpaper.  I actually think it looked better before and trying to get to the top bits was absolute torture.

We looked at terrible houses, one too big and one too small.  I do not consider one loo which is in the bathroom sufficient for a whole house. Mr Smith has to have his own ... Preferably an outhouse.  The one that was too big had so many rooms none of which were a reasonable size.  It was a holiday home for someone with millions of children and friends not a retiring couple who want to be shot of their kids and enjoy life of their own in a smaller hovel.  I have found a beautiful house in the local town but it has nine bedrooms - mmmm, we only really need one or two.  I have found something simply dreadful that should outdo Mr Smith on unsuitability.




No comments:

Post a Comment