Friday, November 16, 2012

Golden Brown Boys

Best Boy is being golden with lovely manners and he is even tidying his room.  I love him so much when he is like this. I think their holiday was quite boring and the weather wasn't all that good although they are brown.  They seem pleased to be home.  I made them a huge welcome home dinner last night but the Apprentice did not deign to join us as he went to the pub.  I am rather cross with him.

Off to Kent today to finish that loo floor and paint the bathroom white.  Never a dull moment.  Before I go I have to go through my gigantic list of needs collecting them all like a treasure hunt from around the house and shed.  Mr Smith is very excited as he is showing his flat off to his friends tomorrow.  He is also taking me house hunting.  I know we haven't even finished this one yet!

I want leopard pyjamas... With feet and ears.  Mr Smith wants another wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment