Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Happy Day

Glorious sunny day here but I am not gardening.  I reserve that activity for dreadful rainy days!  It is actually a cheese sarni and kip on the sofa afternoon for me.  I finished a painting this morning.  It could do with a few more palm trees actually but it is finished for now. Weehhee.

Had a bit of good news from the bank which makes a change.  That website man seems to be doing it a bit better although the pictures are still all squished and flat - hopeless!  I am at the point of paying him to go away. My remaining bathroom floor tiles arrived so that's what I will be doing over the weekend.

My car is at the garage for a service and I miss it.  Every time I look out I think it has been stolen.  I might mosey off to Wandsworth and sit and wait for it then I can be there when it comes round from its anaesthetic.

Mr Smith is taking me house hunting at the weekend.  What fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment