Friday, November 23, 2012

Even dots

The Lovely Claudia and her mother came to play and I painted roses on cakes.  These are SO easy.  Even the really bish ones look good when you see them later.  I tend to pick off the tops as there is something a bit off putting about all that food colouring.

Yesterday I seem to have spent the entire day taking and collecting my car from Wandsworth which Mercedes call Chelsea.  That was when I wasn't eating chocolate. Bad girl.  Make of the day: a Dundee cake.  Mr Smith had accused me of making dry Dundee cakes in the past.  I think it is supposed to be quite dry but I changed the recipe as Mary uses too much flour.  It was perfecto but Mr Smith complained the fruit had fallen to the bottom - so I pushed it into his face.  Actually there is a good even distribution of fruit throughout, it has not sunk remotely, so there Raisin Face.


No comments:

Post a Comment