Saturday, November 3, 2012

Buzzy things

Things that have sent me bonkers recently:  Mr Smith, Mr Smith, Mr Smith, a buzzy fly at breakfast yesterday, Mr Smith, The Apprentice, The awful Best Boy, Mr Smith.

Let's just say the fly was probably the least annoying of any of them.  I need a holiday.  Only three weeks to wait.

I have great plans for my garden but they will have to wait til the summer.  I am paving huge swathes of it and going for pots.  I don't suppose Mr Smith will help remotely and he won't let me get anyone in.  I have bought far too many bulbs and will be planting til next year at this rate.  Maybe I will buy more pots.

I have finished the painting of Claudia's Garden at long last and have started doing something that I thought was a great idea but isn't.  I framed an old painting of mine and decided to extend the painting over the frame.  It looked so much better before.  I will soldier on then I have to set about finishing all the paintings I have started before I go away to the Caribbean for my proper painting session.  Then it all needs cataloguing and I can have a smiley.




No comments:

Post a Comment