Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Lost

Dear St Anthony,

It's getting bad.  If I wasn't quite so messy it might not be as bad but where are these things?

My USB stick. The one with all the bits on it that I need for my website.
The teeny little thingy from the camera that I left out in the rain.  It wasn't in the drawer where I thought it was.  Oh woe is me.
The tweezers that look like a little lady - I need to tweak.
My big camera that I lent to the Best Boy. I daren't ask him as he will shout at me or accuse me of "Having a go".  Pleasant requests like that usually result in that sort of retort.  Nice boy ... Not.

Oooh they are going on holiday tomorrow and I am so so excited.  The dog and I and Mr Smith can all play at home with no customers. Yippee.

Mr Smith has just declared he wants to sell our house.  Oh no.  I was just planning a lovely garden. I think the mortgage repayments are getting him down a bit.  I am sorry for him having no money and no job and no smile but there again I don't see why he should make me miserable too.  I hope we don't have to live in a one bedroom flat in Kent .... with two boys!  That would be a bit squeazy.

Well, I had better get out of bed and look lively as I am sure I am to be berated for something or other.  I will be golden wife and perfect mother and go and finish some paintings like a good artist.



No comments:

Post a Comment