Thursday, July 26, 2012

Parasol Olympics

Painting by numbers is coming along ... slowly. I had a bit of a hot time as Mr Smith had for some ridiculous tidy reason decided to take the garden umbrella down. It had been erect for the past few weeks of torrential rain but when I needed a little shielding from the baking sun it was lying down on the ground in a heavy manner. I tried to lift it like a large caber and tottered about with a great deal of inelegance but failed to ram it into the little hole in the table. I gave up and got sunstroke instead whilst painting in one teeny not very good lizard. So so exciting - today I am going to play at Claudia's house. I am planning a painting of her garden and I mean real planning with pencils and everything. This is for her birthday in October and, at the paraplegic snail's pace I adopt, I had better get cracking. Perhaps I ought to finish something first.

No comments:

Post a Comment