Monday, July 23, 2012

Going going gone

Watching the Artbox internet auction was edge of sofa pant wettingly exciting. The last second bids were just wonderful and some actually went for slight rather than massive losses. Mad Carina came round for tea and I made a lovely coffee walnut cake of which I ate vast amounts so now I am very fat and heavy. It's always nice to see Mad C even though she is truly bonkers. I spent much of the afternoon mending a plastic heron for Lidia's Artbox. I pinned his feet and put one of his legs in splints. I did quite a good job even though I say so myself but when I went to get him I found Mr Smith had clumsily knocked it over and completely broken it. Worse than that, he showed absolutely no remorse. Back to square one. I am back at work today. With any luck this should be my last day but then I so love the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment