Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A bigger picture

Our dog has suddenly decided to radically change his behaviour. What is this about? Overnight he has decided he hates carrots. He was a real little carrot muncher until Monday. Carrots are good for his teeth and aid digestion as well as being less fattening than biscuits. Anyway, he looked at me with his "I am not a rabbit, you stupid woman" look then, in the night, pooed on the kitchen floor. This is the end! Mr Smith won't eat carrots either - gosh I hope he doesn't poo on the floor. The dog is now curled up at the end of our bed all sweet and snuffly on his little rug and I can't hate him but I am expecting better behaviour.

Yesterday an enormous television arrived. Think big then think bigger. It came with surround sound for one's whole Home Cinema experience. Sadly the Apprentice son is in France so it will just have to stay in its enormous box until he comes home and puts it together. I bought it at a charity auction for an amazingly low price which I thought was below the reserve but they obviously didn't mind too much and I have an incredible bargain. After about an hour of wondering what on earth I am going to do with this giant monster a man came to take it away. How odd. I refused. I want my bargain telly ... even if it is at least 20 inches bigger than feels comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment