Sunday, July 29, 2012

Gardening all sorts

Going to watch the bicycle race was overrated as all I saw was a blur that whizzed past me and I missed all the good bits, like the crash and them stopping for a wee, and had no idea which were the British cyclists. Oh, the slow ones at the end but I had dashed back home by the time they came past to try and catch the last bit on the telly. I missed it. Oh well, I can now say I went to the Olympic games.

I gardened yesterday, a bit half heartedly but with a tactic. I thought if I did a bit and showed Mr Smith what I was aiming at he could do the rest. Seems to be working so far. I might have a little nap now whilst he's not looking.


 I thought I would give myself a bit of attention yesterday after my mighty swim. I started at the top and worked down. I now have well conditioned hair all one colour, moisturised body, shaped finger nails (a bit dirty from gardening), oiled feet, trimmed toenails, hairless legs and underarms ..... Oh my goodness what a palaver. It took me most of the day and there's still many an unkempt bit. My face could do with a lift ... oh, alright, I'll just use some moisturiser for now and pluck my eyebrows .. Ooh ouch. Mr Smith failed to notice any improvement whatsoever. Maybe I will fail to notice his weed clearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment