Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Expanding foam

I had a very tricky time after swimming yesterday as I seemed to have expanded in the water and couldn't do my dress up. It did up before I swam but maybe that's because I had my swimsuit on underneath and it sort of held in the fat bits like a giant girdle. I just plonked my cardigan over the hideous gaping flab sticking out at the side but it was a very hot day and I felt fit to expire in a cardi. It wouldn't have mattered that much if I hadn't then lost my front door keys and found myself locked out of home. I wandered about a bit, went back to the club, searched the car park, asked at the front desk but all to no avail. I could just imagine them saying "If you find any keys they belong to a sweaty fat woman who is bursting out of her clothes." You can add mad hair to that as I hadn't quite got to grips with the styling control on the hair dryer in the changing room and adopted a blast-and-go approach to my barnet on the surmise that I wasn't going to see anyone for the rest of the day. I have had a painting on the go for far too long. I have tried every tactic in the book to get it done from staying up late to doing short sharp bursts. I am now taking the little by little approach. This means I set out the paints and brushes do a little bit then walk the dog, perform laundry tasks, make Mr Smith's dins and go swimming, lose front door keys, pay the paperman, find keys down passenger side of car, change the sheets, sort out stuff for charity shop and cook quinoa (my new healthy tribal fare) and write shopping list. This left half an hour to paint in some leaves then pack everything away for another day; nice neat leaves. Anyway, I don't imagine it will be madly different today except I will wear something looser. I do hope I am not supposed to be at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment