Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Let me in

Today was more fun than yesterday at work because I was locked out. ManditheKiwi and I ended up eating breakfast in MacDonalds (because they have wifi) trying to justify its nutritional qualities in a ridiculous way. "Well burger is protein and rubber eggs are ok and the teeny little bit of lettuce counts as one of your five a day." I gave her my soggy potato cake thing in a paper bag. ManditheKiwi has interested parties trying to buy Big Ben phone box. Of course BT want to leave it in the online auction until the end of play whilst the prospective buyer just wants to buy it. I just want the whole thing to come to a glorious end. I found out we are now going on to the end of August .... I'm not. Well, that depends on what I am working for ... This week it's a sofa for new flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment