Monday, July 30, 2012

Hi ho

I am working today. I love the money but I hate the traffic and stodging around in a warehouse all day when I could be watching Olympic ladies weightlifting.  Judo, what's that all about? I watched one man wave his hands in another man's face then pull his pyjama top undone.  How the heck do they mark it?  Archery, oh those bows, please can I have a go?  Oh woops that wasn't your best player was it?  Sorry.
I now have to take my car in for an MOT which is only exciting if you are my car.  Then I have to dodge those Olympic lanes all the way to groovy Lewisham.  All for a crust.  Actually, I may as well string this job out as I am the only person in this family earning any money right now.  Mr Smith quite enjoys sending me out, he enjoys sending my invoices out more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment