Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A horrid day

I had an awful day at work yesterday of being bossed about by a perfectly odious little madam to the point where I wanted to burst into tears.  I very nearly walked out but thought I had better stand my ground and rise above it.  I resigned later.  The final straw came when I found a report I had written late one night after a hard day's work hadn't even been read.  I was very cross.  When I got home tired and cross, well more purple with rage, I got a request to write another report.  When exactly?  I poured myself a lovely glass of wine and sat down to flick through a few really silly sports.  There is something hilarious about weightlifting when they can't do it.  Our divers boobed it, which is odd because it looked pretty spectacular to me.

I am trying to make Mr Smith understand that my job is pants and a waste of time and I am not going to do it any more but, let's face it, sympathy isn't his greatest attribute.


No comments:

Post a Comment