Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Culture Vulture

No telly for me is working a treat. I did succumb to Pointless but that was because the BB was watching it and I felt it was educational to watch a man in full make-up camply fail to know any Nicholas Cage films. But that was all folks. I then painted my, very tricky, painting. It's just a load of plants and a few monkeys but it is making the creation of the Sistine Chapel ceiling look like light recreation. I will adopt a different approach - go out and do something different. I shall drag the BB to the V&A for a bit of culture. Do you think he'd like Ball Gowns? Oh may be not. There is something about British invention that will suffice. Then I am off to Covent Garden to see a man about a bit of research, as one does.

No comments:

Post a Comment