Saturday, July 14, 2012

Domestic bliss

Oh look, it's raining. I thought it was supposed to be sunny today; how wrong I am. Mr Smith is performing in golfing marathons various so I can get on with being gloriously lazy by myself. He only informs me of these so I can have his "tea" prepared for when he gets in, as in "Why is dinner not ready? I told you what time I'd be in." I then have to break the really good news to him of there being no dinner as I couldn't be arsed. The Best Boy is slumped unconscious somewhere in preparation for tonight's night shoot and the dog is hiding in case I make him wear his mac and drag him out into the rain. I think he looks smart in his little chequered coat but he has that look of "I do so hope we don't meet anyone we know". Mr Smith and I have been marvellously healthy over the past few days. We snack on nuts and seeds, raw carrots and dried fruits. We have berries and oats for breakfast, salad for lunch and meat and veg for dinner. Send donuts, it's beginning to pall.

No comments:

Post a Comment