Friday, July 27, 2012

Um er what?

Apparently memory loss is the third type of diabetes often linked with blood sugar levels. Well, admittedly I forgot about breakfast yesterday but then I forgot everything all day long. I forgot to get up which resulted in me being chronically late and I didn't have time to go swimmming before visiting Claudia despite putting on my swimsuit under my dress. I went to buy her some flowers, being a nice friend, popped into Boots for something but couldn't remember what, forgot where I had parked the car, then forgot how to get to Claudia's so rang her for instructions but realised had forgotten to charge up mobile. I then nearly forgot reason for visiting Claudia which was of course to paint her garden. Did a sketch and took some photos. Went home but forgot the way, forgot to stop at swimming pool, went home, went back to pool, forgot to shower after swim, forgot which locker I'd used and where I had parked car. Got home. Sketch of Claudia's garden looked like a load of incomprehensible squiggly lines; just as well I'd taken a load of rubbish photos that made no sense whatsoever. What was for dinner? Fish. It's supposed to be good for your memory. Today I will arrange a date to paint Claudia's garden properly .... and I will write it down so I don't forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment