Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Imaginary friend

T is just so nice.  For an on line friend she is brilliant and as an off line friend she is even more brilliant.  I had a super weekend making things, masses of things.

On Friday evening we went to Primark followed by the do then out to dinner where I left my Primark shopping at the restaurant.  Brilliant!  The Wellcome exhibition of Death was very good.  There was a particularly wonderful chandelier made of bones.  I didn't mind "no photography" but I did mind no postcards.  It needs to be either or.

Anyway, we met my mate Antonia Rolls and we all had to sit through an arse numbingly boring hour and a bit of dreadful readings by two actooooors.  So dull.  My shoulder hurt and T and I were hungry.  We then got a glass of some fizzy elderflower water and met the person we had come to see, Sophie.  My horrible children kept phoning to say they had locked themselves out of the house.  So I had to sort that out on my ONE NIGHT OFF.  I was cross.  I missed talking to Sophie.  Rolls was awful and right in her face positively grilling the poor woman who looked so desperate to get away.  I had to physically pull Rolls off.

The next day I thought I would just give the whole thing a miss.  T had brought me wonderful presents and I wanted to play with them and do some painting.   Adam and Eve are coming along nicely and now have a water feature in their Eden.  T had given me some chemicals that develop to make blue prints when exposed to sunlight.  It was a sunny day so I exposed and wheehee.  Such fun.  T came back at 4 .... With my Primark shopping.  Oh so happy, new t shirts and a rather odd sun dress.

On Sunday Mad Carina came round.  T loved her. Phew, glad one of my friends passed muster.  Between them they had given me an entire pop cakes kit so I thought I would use it and make little
pig cakes.  T did their ears and snouts and loads of daisies whilst I made the actual cake.  It ended up a bit cobbled together but Carina loved it.

I was so tired by the end of the weekend and when Mr Smith came home I just wanted to sleep for a week.  I am still rather exhausted but I will paint all day today and catch up.  Adam & Eve are getting stroppy.



No comments:

Post a Comment