Monday, February 18, 2013

Ranty rant

Have you ever befriended someone then regretted it?  Yeah we all have.  I have someone very dominating trying to rule me in a rather bossy manner that I don't particularly care for.  I don't need to be told what to do or worse not be allowed to make my own decisions without her sticking her oar in.  I have a husband to do that and he knows better than to even think of such behaviour.

Well, that's my little rant.  I lost eight pounds on my recent diet, didn't ever feel hungry and managed a poo last night at long last.  I am now entering Phase 2 and hope to ditch a bit more.

My painting of Adam and Eve with snake is proving a total bloody nightmare.  Mr Smith offers words of encouragement - the people aren't very good!  I have a fun messy one of the Baths on the go.  Much easier.




No comments:

Post a Comment