Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Leaky Kenty

Our flat sprang a leak, the bathroom is far from finished and I had to queue at the kitchen sink.

Mr Smith is always in a bad mood these days.  He is very thin and very batey.  I think he worries about money.  I feed him a lot of crappy fattening food but he doesn't get fat.  I do.  He needs a holiday so I have paid for him to go to Turkey on a golfing tour.  I am quite looking forward to it - a bit of time on my own without that damned darleck wheeling about the place frightening me.

New five day detox plan starts today.  Nothing sweet.  Can I do it?  I am tempted to put it off til tomorrow as it is Mardi gras today and I want to go to Rio to shake my booty.  No, sorry, I got carried away there.  It is Shrove Tuesday and I want to stay at home ramming pancakes down my throat. I will make them for my darling family.  I am determined to break the dreadful sugar addiction I have.  Five days doesn't seem very long.

Mr Smith is hanging about here today.  I wish he would go away.  He judges me with his little clipboard and stopwatch.  I know there is ironing to be done.  I will run away to my shed.


No comments:

Post a Comment