Friday, February 15, 2013

Order error

I sent off for some small canvases.  I thought ten was a sensible amount. So I duly filled in the online order and a yesterday they arrived - ten packets of ten.  I am drowning in small canvases.  There is only one thing for it - a David Hockney approach.  I will do a mosaic effort.

I am really losing weight on this sausage diet.  Six pounds down already.  So easy.  Except I have a monster headache, never want to see a sausage again in my life and still have two days to go.

I am getting very annoyed with computers behaving badly.  Internet connection seems to be stuffed.  I will persist.

We have someone coming to see the house at the weekend.  Stand by your beds, it's tidy up time.  It is amazing how quickly it reduces to rubble if you don't keep on top of things.  Mr Smith watches on nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment