Sunday, February 24, 2013

House views

Some houses smell, some stink.  It wasn't their fault, the farm next door must have been having a smelly moment.  But it was absolutely revolting.  Their shed was no better.  It was damp and nasty.

The next house we saw is too big.  It is enormous.  Nine bedrooms of vastness.  Mr Smith loved it.  Mrs Smith is a bit frightened of it.  I want somewhere smaller.  Please someone else buy it quickly before we sell ours.

We explored Kent and it is SO attractive.  I am tempted by an oast house.  I just loved all the pretty houses and lunatically picturesque villages around Tenterdon.  I will explore further and, once we have sold our house, I can take it quite seriously.  I made that sound easy.... the selling of our house.  I wonder if we will ever get any more viewings. Maybe the agents could bring round some of their mates.

I am now geared up for my Nevis trip.  I have a few paintings to finish then it's all fun.  I want to paint about 40 tiny pics of funny people doing Nevisian jobs such as waiter, beekeeper, chef, librarian, diver, doctor, cricketer etc. If I do five a day I should get them done before I go.  That shouldn't be too pressurised.  Once Mr Smith has gone away on his golfing holiday I can paint at night as well as day and have a riotous party too.

I really bollocksed up my diet.  Well, it could have been much worse but a few carbi treats sneaked in. If I lose lots of weight Mr Smith will buy me a dress two sizes too small (along with a house 6 rooms too large).  This is because I lied about my size.  I will have to jump up and down a lot before Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment