Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Carina's Crisis

Mad Carina lurches from nor crisis to the next repeatedly, the blind husband .... Well,losing his sight, the odious anorexic daughter, the drunk mother who has moved in with them and her own mental health problems - bipolar.  I don't know what has been added to the pile but something awful because I had a mysterious message from her yesterday saying Too upset to talk.  Well now I am bursting with curiosity.

Lovely people came and looked at our house for a second time and brought their kids with them.  Three little girls chose their rooms and cuddled Basil and visited the shed and I felt like it was their house.  Lovely.  Let's hope it is their house.

Mr Smith and I then had a good shout about where the fuck we are going to live.  I suggested Worthing whilst we look.  We can store all our furniture there.  We can make it a lovely little house and sell it for loads more money.  He wouldn't hear of it.  He wants to buy the first house we look at.... on Saturday.

Oh well, I am off to be marketly researched.  It's posh cars today for Loadsamoney.


No comments:

Post a Comment