Thursday, February 7, 2013

Just four for feb

I have four paintings to finish then I can play.

This is my February schedule:
Adam and sodding Eve who are becoming tedious now.
The market - a revamp of an old one.
Monkey studies - another revamp - total repaint in fact.
A small church that I have painted loads of times before.

Then there is a portrait of which I have lost the original photo so I will have to guess what she looks like and a huge, badly stretched canvas for the Baths.  I have a feeling the last two may never materialise.

Mr Smith is in a mood today.  He resents having to sort out son's smashed car .... Not as much as I do.  He also thinks his house will sell this week.  Well, sorry mate but the people who were coming to look aren't coming any more.  Gosh, wish I hadn't told him now.  Number of viewings - 0.  Amount of jolliness of Mr Smith - 0.  I think this calls for chocolate and Agatha Christie in my shed.



No comments:

Post a Comment