Thursday, January 31, 2013

T time

My online friend, T, is coming to stay tomorrow.  We are supposed to going to a seminar on death. I would rather die.  Well, having bought a ticket and one for my mate Rolls too, I am not sure I want to go.  It is all a bit yingyyangy for me.  I will go to the opening knees up tomorrow and spend Saturday painting and playing and pretending to be at a seminar on death.  After all I am immortal.

I have never actually met T so it will be interesting to meet her in the flesh after writing to each other every day for the past few months.  Gosh, I do hope we get on.  I know she is very large so I hope she can fit her ample arse into my small car.  I mustn't make any comment as I don't want to upset her.

I am crap at Bokwa, my new dance class. But I will only get better with practice.  It is so very confusing for my very small brain.  I will persist until I get it sorted out.

I feel a bit rubbish at everything right now and have an awful stomach ache.  I wonder if it's a stomach ulcer or perhaps it is the cheese on toast I had before going to Bokwa.

Mr Smith is going to stay with his mother in Yorkshire this weekend.  I think the idea of two fat ladies has made him flee oop north.

It's my birthday next week.  That's exciting.


No comments:

Post a Comment