Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Vet for all

Day 9 on the Dryathlon.  I should now feel the benefits but actually I feel vile.  I think I have liver problems and need to give this much abused organ a rest. So I am going to cut out dairy products for a bit and investigate milk thistle which is supposed to be kind to livers.  Mr Smith is ordering the firing squad.  Mr Smith can just make me green tea with no milk and we will be happy.

Enough moaning and time to get into gear.  I am taking the dog to the vet this morning to be inoculated and sort out his dreadful fur loss.  Poor animal looks so moth eaten.  I love him so much but I do wish he wasn't so bald.  I wonder if the vet could sort me out too.

I cleared the sewing/ironing room, freecycled a load of junk and died of exhaustion. The clearance took me hours and hours.  The carpet was the worst bit because all the little threads stick to it and defy even Mr Dyson's best technology.  I swept.  The room now looks so perfect .... DON'T OPEN THE CUPBOARD you will never get it closed again.

Internet Dating Jane popped round to pick up a padded mirror.  I was delighted to not only offload the mirror but also some more padding.  I was wondering what to do with that.  I hadn't seen ID Jane for ages so it was nice to catch up.  She is trying for a baby.  She is too old.  Oh well, good luck to her.

And what room is it today?  Can I have a day of rest please?  I need it.



No comments:

Post a Comment