Thursday, January 3, 2013

Procrastinating Princess

I MUST finish my painting today.  In fact I really ought to be doing that right now rather than lounging in bed writing about it.

Yesterday I made a master plan of clearing a room a day.  Right which room is it today? Asks Mr Smith.  No idea, have a painting to finish.  Maybe the loo, that doesn't look too much like hard work - oh, on second thoughts it needs redecorating.

Today's goals/tasks:

Tip everything out of wardrobe.  Do 3 piles: Faith, Hope and Charity.  Faith - I have faith that one day it will fit me so I will keep it.  Hope - I hope I don't regret throwing this away.  Charity shop (sometimes with labels still attached).  Everyone must have bonkers buys occasionally.

Clear our dining room.

These could take me all day especially if I search several more sites to write about it all first.  Then I will do a little dance, stare into space a bit, have a cup of tea and read the paper.  Oh God, the painting, the painting.  OK, I'm coming.








No comments:

Post a Comment