Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Eliminations

Thunderous headaches are not caused by my eyes.  New specs, old eyes are fine.

Thunderous headaches could be triggered by:-

. Sugar overload, particularly chocolate
. Exercise, oh dear
. Dreadful shoulder which gets worse with exercise
. Stress - but I am not particularly stressed
. Something else.

I probably need to take up yoga - but I hate yoga.  Words I dislike of that ilk - ying and yang, yoghurt, tofu, guru, mantra, silly little candles, incense, wok, joss sticks, sushi, mung beans, bean curd, alfalfa, hemp, jute, lemongrass, balm, linseed, this list is not exhaustive.

I like roast beef with Yorkshire pudding, gravy and roast potatoes and leeks with treacle sponge for pudding - two helpings, all served after a good traditional Church of England Sunday service.  I also like a plaster if I cut my finger, a paracetamol if I have a headache (or an axe) and the national health service for the delivery of a baby.

Off to pick up new spectacles and pay for the dog's manicure - not all at the same place.  Then to the market but I fear it may rain and I have hidden my mac somewhere in this terribly tidy house.

I have nice hair today.  Just thought you might like to know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment