Thursday, January 10, 2013

Self help

A third of the way through the Dryathlon and I am doing well.  Not a drip has passed my lips.

Today's room for clearing and cleaning was the sitting room. It's amazing what lives behind ones sofa.  Every room I clear gets me closer to selling this house. I have done four rooms so far but, short of cling filming them, I cannot think how I will keep them tidy.

I am detoxing which means I am grumpy and very tired and fucking hungry.  I think I will wear my onesie and watch Embarrassing Bodies for mental stimulation.

Heard David Bowie's new song?  Dreadful dirge.  I liked gene genie -  now let yourself go, like I did at the weekend bopping around the flat giving poor Margaret Below a headache. Mr Smith was at golf.  He had better not be at golf tomorrow as he has the two worst rooms in the house to sort out.  I have just elected them to him in his absence.

Oh no, the washing machine is throwing out water from some bit at the back.  Maybe I will throw it out and get one that actually works without you having to kick start it every bloomin wash.  I can't get to the back of it.  We may need a man.... And I don't mean Mr Useless Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment