Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW 2013

Ooooh Good Morning World and Happy New Year.  It has stopped raining, the sun shineth and I am happy.  I feel a bit sick from overindulgence but will now sort that out, once I have polished off the last mince pie, bit of Christmas cake and panettone. 

I am on the Dryathlon for Cancer relief which means no booze for January www.dryathlon.org.uk.
I cannot work out how to donate so as fast as I am getting in donations I cannot register them ... groan.  Oh all things computery!

Now what does 2013 hold in store for me?  A new seaside bathroom.  An exhibition .. of about three paintings unless I get cracking.  A Caribbean holiday for all. A new house?  Maybe. Have to sell this hovel first.  It has a lot to live up to 2012 which was my favourite year. So many brilliant things happened.  I sold my flat, bought another one, got a great arty summer job, went to Biarritz, went to Nevis twice, went to the Olympics and painted loads of fun pics.  I'm sure I did lots of other fun things but I've forgotten.  There was hardly a dull moment.  It was such a great year.  And now it's another one.

Off to buy calendars.  One for work, one for play and one for the Best Boy who never seems to know if he is coming or going.  It might help?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment