Tuesday, January 29, 2013

It's all better now

Our house is ridiculously tidy.  Maybe someone will buy it if the estate agents get on with it.  Whilst I was holed up with my terrible headache my boys rushed around ramming things in cupboards trying their best to make it all look like a magazine.  I have just found a cauliflower in the saucepan cupboard and some cheese in the washing machine.  I wiped and scrubbed and polished and people various stampeded through our house.  I am not that fussed about selling it really.  I just wish they would all go away.

The sale of our house in Worthing fell through.  They didn't really have the money.  So back to the drawing board with that one.  I expect it will sit on the market forever until I go and live in it and make it all lovely. I quite like Worthing but terraced housing is a bit of a nightmare.  I have done it before so I can probably do it again if I have to.  Not sure about Mr Smith.  I might put him in storage.

I keep putting on weight.  Must be something I ate.  Early water exercises today.  I would much rather stay in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment